facebook.com/perla.martinez.524

martes, 12 de abril de 2011

Passport? Bible, Boarding pass? Jesus, Nationality?... Heavenly!

Me van a faltar palabras para expresar todas las cosas que Dios me mostro at Passion FT. Worth 2011.







All of our joys has a fundation except one... the one that has not fundation; the bottom one, this is where there are no more answers, where your happyness is estanded and is right there where you'll  find  two posibilities that define your happines... Making much of  you or making much of God.  who makes you happier God or your self?                                                                                                                                Jhon Piper.









Do you enjoy worshping God; making much of God because at the bottom He is commited to making much of you...?   That is IDOLATRY of the worst kind!








I had a BLAST and my hope and prayer is to put it all into action in order to remove making much of my self as my bottom and to make so much more of God.








 Lord ayudame a disfrutar de ti haciendo mas de mi cada vez que me muestras el Dios que eres cambiandome y trasformandome para que yo pueda verte por lo que tu eres, amarte y apreciarte por lo que TU eres ...







 Gracias a todos los que me apoyaron con sus oraciones. 
 / Thanks to everyone who supported me with their prayers.



My Community Family.

Making much of God also means making much of others...








Ya aborde el avion... El viaje ha comenzado y segire firme hasta llegar a la meta, mi destino, mi casa el reyno de los cielos pero en el camino mi proposito es anunciar tu amor para tu gloria Dios!

 / I have boarded the plane, the journey has begun and will continue to sign up to the goal my destiny, my home, the kingdom of heaven but in the mean time my purpose is to announce your love.


for your renown God!


Perla

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario