facebook.com/perla.martinez.524

martes, 7 de junio de 2011

Transition or change?

After two months I think I'm still recovering from all the vertigo of taking off and landing... but I'm also still trying to figure out, How such a common and normal experience for others can mean such changing encouraging event for me?

(Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.)  This scripture is all I can answer to myself.

11 days that was all!! but it felt like It was my time. Time to “make it” in the world. Time to stand tall. Time to do things my way. Time to reinvent that soft-spoken small-town girl. but being back  ''home''  my heart quivers as I look back on the adventure that was more shocking/greater than what I had expected it to be, but yet was everything I needed.


There is an endless list of things I learned before / during / after this trip and yet by the end of my days I will still remember it, but there is one thing I sure started to learn once I found myself stuck in here, where for the moment there is no other place to run; the meaning of home!


Someone said to me ''we are never fully happy in one place because God put within us a longing for Him, a longing for heaven and to be by His side. Apart from that, nothing else will give us full peace and the contentment we are looking for''

Wise words from an old friend made ​​me realized that home, is one place above the clouds where my heart will just adore and in the meantime even though, home can be a soft place to land or a tough mess in need of restoration. One thing that home never needs to be is empty.


What does home look like to you?...







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario